Monday, March 29, 2010

About Last Night

This is a short-one, guys. Probably the shortest I've ever done so far. But it fits the story I wanted to tell. Thanks for all the love ... and for waiting.

About Last Night


Psycho_j: Hey, why are you still up?

Avant_hye: Oppa…

Psycho_j: It’s past 2 AM

Avant_hye: I can’t sleep…hey, happy for the award you got. Aja!

Psycho_j: Thanks! Did you catch the broadcast earlier?

Avant_hye: Aniya. The meeting with the production team of my new project wrapped up late. But I caught some videos of you online. Your fans are always fast.

Psycho_j: My jangeos are the best ~cri

Avant_hye: Hahaha. Hey, oppa, I’m not an Eel so quit saying ~cri to me. I don’t get it, really.

Psycho_j: Ya! Don’t you like me?

Avant_hye: Well, I suppose I do…

Psycho_j: then you’re an Eel!

Avant_hye: I’m not! I like you but I’m not your fan!

Psycho_j: Am I a bad actor?

Avant_hye: Of course not!

Psycho_j: Have you watched any of my movies or dramas?

Avant_hye: ….uh, not all of your works, but I’ve seen all of your movies

Psycho_j: Then you’re my fan. A fan is someone who likes a certain movie star, singer or artist. You like me, you see my works, you appreciate my talent…then you’re my fan. An Eel.

Avant_hye: Oppa, I hate to break this to you but… I never spent a dime to see you perform. I watch your movies/dramas online, for free. I don’t lurk and live in your official site. I don’t go to your fan meetings. I don’t have posters of you plastered on my bedroom wall. I never ever asked for your autograph… and I don’t squeal and die of happiness everytime I see you. So, NO. I’m not your fan.

Psycho_j:

Avant_hye: By the way, you and Moon Geun Young unni looked good together on stage.

Psycho_j: That girl is getting thinner and thinner everytime I see her.

Avant_hye: But she looked gorgeous last night. Admit it.

Psycho_j: She did, I guess. I don’t know. Skinny girls never appeal to me, you know.

Avant_hye: I didn’t know that. ^_^

Psycho_j: Yeah, right. I forgot you’re not my fan. My Eels know that.

Avant_hye: Oh. Mianhe if I’m not privy to such classified information.

Psycho_j: Wait, I’ll be right back.

(After a few minutes)

Psycho_j: Still there?

Avant_hye: Here.

Psycho_j: I went to drink my meds. For my colds. My throat is getting scratchy.

Avant_hye: Oh, oppa, are you ok? Drink lots of water.

Psycho_j: I’m good.Must be the changing weather, I think….which reminds me of something…

Avant_hye: Bo?

Psycho_j: It’s spring!

Avant_hye: Is it?

Psycho_j: Unless you are in some tropical country and you are not Park Shin Hye, it’s not. SPRING is here which only means one thing to both you and me.

Avant_hye: I’m….not really sure what you’re talking about, oppa.

Psycho_j: YA!

Psycho_j: And did you just mention in a magazine interview that you would like to have a boyfriend this year? Did you really mean that?

Psycho_j: Hey, Shin Hye. Are you there? Answer me.

Avant_hye has logged out.
Avant_hye has logged in.


Avant_hye: Oppa, my internet is acting up. I think I should just go to sleep now. Good night, oppa!

Psycho_j: Shin Hye, don’t you dare log off ---

Avant_hye has logged out.

~0o0~


A few minutes passed before Keun Suk hears his phone beep.

A message from Shin Hye:

“Oppa, I didn’t know you could be so dense. I like you as an actor and as a person. But did you ever wonder why I refuse to be called your fan? Maybe because I prefer to be called as something else… like a girlfriend, perhaps? Anyong-hi jumuseyo, Oppa.”

Keun Suk smiles crazily at her message. “You pretty, little rascal,” he mutters under his breath.

This girl really drives him crazy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigaahh
teehee this is sooo cute!
loool :)
i love it

wengwa said...

waaaahhhh.... even if it's the shortest update, it's the cutest of all! i really had a feeling that u're going to update today so here it is, another amazing job u got there jossa. Thanks a bunch! hope there is a follow-up soon like the one Shin-hye said on her interview at MTV's Girls on Top, bout the kissing scene they had which she felt like a real kiss hehe... anyway, whatever update u'll post i will definitely read it. Keep it coming hehehe... thank u!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!! and thank you for this. short, sweet and very engaging! (:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Thank you for sharing your story, it was cute ^^ Spring is in the air...

Anonymous said...

how wonderful,you made this story a funny and cute one that really really thoughtful.

Post a Comment