Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shameless Plug

I have started another fan fiction blog (here) to accommodate my growing inclination to write fan fics about South Korean stars/idols that catch my fancy one way or the other. Since this blog is entirely devoted for Sukkie and Shin Hye, I deemed it appropriate to just start another blog for other couples I ship/like, like, uhm, SeoHwa, BiKyo, GYEH, and some others that my friends like (I accommodate requests sometimes, depends on the bribe, haha!).

Yes, sometimes, I really pretend I don't have a life other than being a k-drama addict camping out in front of my laptop with chocolates and a bottle of Coke for company. 

So if I don't update here, maybe I update there. Annyeong!

1 comments:

maize said...

OMG!!!! I love you more, Raine!Ü
thanks for plugging...
and here i thought i missed a ks2h ff. i was thinking "what's shamless plug?" hahaha!
i'll keep this tabbed.Ü
and i think i know what the first story in this new blog site is. :P hahaha!

Post a Comment